ACCOMPANIMENT TRACKS FOR YOU
Whether you're a singer we're coaching or training, or if you need accompaniment tracks for an audition of some type or you're a songwriter and we're building your song or for a multitude of other reasons, it's always important you have an accompaniment made to fit you and your style and not some downloaded or purchased copy of the original song by the original artist. There's a lot of reasons you need accompaniment tracks from time to time and you shouldn't have to pay a fortune to get what you really need.
In fact, if you're a client of mine, these accompaniment tracks are provided for you at my cost!!!
Over the past few years, I've provided most all of my clients with accompaniment tracks to use for school performances, auditions for National Talent shows, background tracks to sing with for performance's and many times as gifts for parents and loved ones for special holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and especially at Christmas and how about a performance of the National Anthem or America for a special occasion! I do so many of these. My only rule is I get a video of the performance or a full report on how you did!!! I've been known to go with some of you to those special performances!
- Musical Key - every singer must have that "exact key" that fits not only their style but gives them that "groove or feeling" that enables them to give their best performance. A singer must always push to find that "just right" vocal key to enhance their strengths and minimize their weaknesses. To record your voice or to perform a song the correct song key is a "make or break" for the artist.
- Tempo - every song can be delivered at a different tempo, whether it be slow, medium or fast but there's always a "best" tempo that truely fits a singer and his or her delivery and portrayal of the song. Also many times, songwriters ignore taking the time to explore different tempos and rhythms at which a composition can be delivered and thus leave out potential hidden value a song could have.
- Style - I have the musical experience and capabilities to fully prepare accompaniment tracks and then quickly vary the styles of those tracks to accomodate virtually any musical style. And it doesn't matter what style, whether it be pop, rock, blues, r&b, jazz, country and christian.
- Groove - Having a "good groove" to sing to is probably the most important part of helping a singer to deliver a great performance. Establishing a groove that sets up the rhythm, tone or mood of a song enables a singer to get into their own "groove" and sing to their utmost abilities. When I teach you how to write a song and how to write lyrics you'll find that a "groove" is the key ingredient that makes your song truly memorable.
- Instruments - All depends on the need of the tracks, from a simple accoustic guitar or piano/keyboards accompaniment, to a full studio band arrangement with drums, percussion, bass, electric guitars, strings, etc. Remember that unless you're wanting a Master Production or Radio/CD for Sale Production, spending more on a lot of "extra frills in studio production" will have absolutely no bearing on whether you as a vocalist are selected at an audition or that your song is chosen by an artist, label, publishing company. Your song when presented to an artist or label will be thought of being changed to "fit" that artist. Many demo studios "sell you the frills" as all the extras your paying for will help you, but it's simply not true. A good clean demo of any song will outweighs a "souped up" "cookie cutter" approach as used in Nashville EVERYTIME!! Save the $$$.